Boston Biomedical has recently implemented a Bayesian model-based approach in early phase oncology clinical trials. The company is seeking a PhD Level Biostatistician to enhance this initiative.
- Evaluation options of programs that will support the setup and running of the Bayesian Logistic Regression Model (BLRM) or Bayesian Models of success/failure rate prediction.
- Develop and verify program codes for the model.
- Develop template language and model parameters for a single agent dose escalation model and Bayesian Models of success/failure rate prediction.
- Develop template outputs to support the meeting of dose escalations based on the BLRM and Bayesian Models of success/failure rate prediction.
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD level graduate student that has completed all or most of the program course work
- Have proficient R programming skills
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated for performance, achievement, and team collaboration
Start Date: January 2020
Duration: 6-8 months
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer