Director, Clinical Scientist provides scientific, project, and team leadership to scientific input for early and late stage clinical development programs. This role will work on cross-functional study teams for the design and execution of clinical trials, as well as data interpretation and communication.
Vice President, Research and Development
- Responsible for analytical support of clinical trial data (safety and efficacy), including gathering, analyzing, reviewing, interpreting, and providing preliminary assessments and recommendations.
- Analyze and synthesize information to assess issues relating to protocol conduct and/or individual subject safety. Assist in communicating a clear overview of trial results.
- Acts as a leader in the organization, preparation, and execution of scientific meetings in collaboration with the project team.
- Prepare literature review as needed.
- Support preparation of scientific material for conference presentations or publications.
- Provide scientific input to clinical research activities, including protocol development, study implementation, analysis and reporting of results.
- Leads and mentors more junior level clinical science team members.
- Contribute to the authoring and revision of regulatory submissions
- Facilitate communication of relevant scientific, clinical, or other findings to both internal and external stakeholders (e.g., generate scientific slide decks based on clinical trials).
- Closely and productively interface with other functions including Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Data Management, Medical Affairs, Medical Writing, and Regulatory Affairs.
- B.S./M.S./Ph.D. degree in a related life science discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience working in
biotech/pharmaceutical industry; preferably in clinicalresearch group with a strong knowledge of drug development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and solid MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and analytical skills
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com