The Program Director position is a high impact, hands-on leadership role with responsibility for significant elements of program strategy and cross-functional execution. This role requires a talented individual with proven expertise in leading global cross-functional teams and driving major initiatives. This individual, in partnership with the Program Team members, will drive program strategy and ensure clear and timely communication of program strategy, implementation plans, and progress.
Head of Project Management
- Lead cross-functional program team to develop strategic plans for compounds integrating development, commercial, technical and financial considerations
- Drive program team decision making and management of the early stage Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma compounds to better understand the science and establish clinical development plans
- Apply oncology drug development knowledge and experience to ensure that product candidates are managed in the efficient and rigorous manner as reflected in the design and conduct of studies with a high degree of technical, regulatory and commercial success
- Lead scenario planning and organizational readiness for initiatives and/or projects, as required
- Work closely with Translational Medicine and Research groups on the search for and identification of biomarkers, and drive
developmentof biomarkers in parallel with drugdevelopment effort
- Ability to translate cross-functional program issues into functional implications
- Be responsible for issue identification, resolution, and escalation.
- Monitor and track program budget; escalate significant budget changes; advocate for additional resources when needed for program success
- Drive effective and impactful communication related to program strategy in order to ensure active management of issues/risks/decisions/opportunities related to all internal and external activities
- A minimum of 7 years Program/R&D Project Management experience required leading cross-functional teams
- Life sciences degree; advanced degree preferred
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving mindset
- Ability to make or drive decisions rapidly when the situation calls for it.
- Ability to identify key priorities, align strategic and tactical plans, and motivate cross-functional teams and drive effective partnerships across functions
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, including
abilityto navigate throughout the organization rapidly and with individuals at all levels
- Managerial courage and proven effectiveness within matrix structures and within
cross functionalglobal teams. Strongholistic perspective of drugdevelopment process across different functional streams including familiarity with financial, regulatory and compliance considerations
- Strong program management skills required
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com