Support and help build consistent, repeatable and accurate financial results for Boston Biomedical, Inc. and ensure
Reporting Relationship: Senior Director, Accounting
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Consistently aims to create and development procedures while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Sr. Director, FP&A and company-wide managers regarding financial results and special reporting requests.
- Work with the Sr. Director to ensure a clean and timely
- Manage the general ledger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in
developmentand implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the financial controls of the Company.
- Support Sr. Director with special projects (new financial system) and workflow process improvements.
- Support Sr. Director with tax compliance to parent
- Supports FP&A team for budget and forecasting activities.
- Acts as a liaison between the company and the external auditors in providing the required information and ensuring that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Responsible for monthly reports and research.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Assist the Sr. Director in regulatory compliance with reporting/accounting regulations,
establishmentof internal control processes and procedures, implementation of SOX compliance programs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains accounting controls by managing the chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Establish and promote productive working partnerships with parent and affiliate resources as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; Masters strongly preferred
- 4-8 years of related experience with success in a growth company, with 2+ years in
an Sr. or Manager role
- Public Accounting experience and CPA a plus
- Accounting ERP experience. Preferably Oracle Fusion, Oracle EBS or another cloud platform
- Strong understanding of US GAAP / IFRS accounting and finance including preparing financial statement forecasts
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Acumen for Technical Accounting
- Exceptional skills in accuracy and organization, attention to detail
- Strong written and communications skills, management proficiency, coordination, motivating others
- Consistent performance to follow projects through to resolution
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple assignments in a
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work within fixed timeframes and meet deadlines
- Proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision; detail-oriented, highly-organized and resourceful
- Exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly-driven, self- motivated, and excellent business partnering skills
- Passion for technology and genuine desire to make meaningful contributions on a team with big aspirations
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Previous experience in Life Sciences or Biopharma
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com