The Quality Control (QC) Editor is responsible for performing quality reviews and editing clinical documents, regulatory submissions, medical/scientific publications, and other related documents.
Reporting Relationship: Head of Medical Writing
- Performs detailed QC review checks of clinical and regulatory documents, tables, publications, annual reports, literature summaries, submission sections, and internal documents.
- Proofreads or substantively
editsdocuments to correct and streamline grammar, spelling, style, and format.
- Verifies that document content is consistent with internal, client, and related authority guidelines.
- Formats, styles, and troubleshoots functionality and presentation of documents and templates.
- Assists writers or other team members with supportive tasks (eg, tracking documents) as requested.
- Assists with literature searches, reference management, bibliographies, and libraries.
- Excellent language skills (reading, writing, editing, team communication).
- Ability to interpret clinical data and literature.
- Ability to follow instructions and apply resourceful insight to problem-solving.
- Communicate with professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, other style guides, and any guidelines related to assigned projects.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, including advanced formatting, styles, cross-referencing, bookmarks, and other related skills.
- College degree or 2+ years of education in
- At least 3 years of editing-related job history.
- Excellent use of
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and understanding of Acrobat/PDF software.
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com