Provide administrative support to multiple key executives in the Boston Biomedical Development organization, including the Sr. VP Head of External Innovation, VP Drug Safety & PV, VP Head of Regulatory Affairs & Quality, ED, Regulatory Affairs and VP, Research and Development. The ideal candidate will take ownership of this role, have confidence and a presence when interfacing with senior leaders, and develop a true partnership with supported key executives.
Help Build the Future at Boston Biomedical
Boston Biomedical is focused on the discovery and development of novel cancer therapeutics, including compounds that target cancer stem cell pathways. We’re a growing company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, one of the most vital and thriving technology hubs in the east.
- Manages, schedules and organizes calendars for key leaders.
- Keeps leadership team organized and effective.
- Interfaces with clients, key executives, and industry leaders.
- Prepares materials for all-hands meetings, board presentations, department meetings, conferences, etc.
- Oversee expense reporting for supported executives, including completing expense reports.
- Composing and preparing correspondence.
- Document and filing management.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to supported executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Coordinates attendance at external meetings (i.e. conferences, law firms, special meetings & events).
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting/editing presentations and correspondence, as well as other tasks that facilitate each supported executive’s abilities to effectively lead their functions.
- Process contracts, POs and invoices.
- Participate in coordinating office events, lunches, parties, and other social opportunities in collaboration with the Administration team.
- Provides support for confidential letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, overheads, presentations etc.
- Independently manages calendar and schedules appointments.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provides support to budget process (inputs data, tracks expenses, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality on all sensitive matters.
- Interacts with department heads and other internal and external contacts.
- Works on ad-hoc projects and other duties in functional areas as needed.
- Associates Degree or higher required.
- 10+ years previous administrative experience with 5+ years of experience supporting Executive level is required.
- A thorough knowledge of word-processing and standard office equipment such as photocopier, facsimile machine, printers etc. is required.
- Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have strong ability to exercise sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Previous experience working with confidential data and sensitive information is required.
- Must be able to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Must have an ability to prioritize workflow within set protocols and procedures; individual must have capability of working on many issues simultaneously and be detail oriented.
- Understanding and support of HR and corporate guidelines and policies.
- Highly organized, thrives under pressure.
- Uses good judgment/discretion with confidential information.
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member. Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to interact with internal and external contacts at all levels of management including Executives and Senior Management.
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org